Day 6

Today I met some of the people from the ThailandFriends community for the first time. The occasion was a pre-Christmas fancy dress event with extented (and the emphasis here is really extended ;-)) photoshooting in front of various Christmas decorations in downtown Bangkok. I'm glad I went since I met quite a few really nice people there and as the pictures below show, most of the participants made such great efforts in the fancy dress department (needless to say that unsurprisingly most of the blokes, me included, stuck out as being rather pedestrian in their dress sense with 2 notable exceptions saving our gender from the oblivion of total dullness) 8-)





0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.